Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Food, glorious food!

Who doesn't like pictures of food? I know I do, and since my other food picture received lots of positive feedback, here are some more to feast your eyes on. This is another Macedonian casserole that I ate the other night for dinner. Here it is, pre-eating, living in its little clay pot:

The contents of the pot were as follows: various kinds of vegetables, 3 kinds of meat (veal, chicken, and I think pork), and what tasted like a whole kilo of salt. To be honest, the salt kind of ruined it.


Here is a picture of the inside of the clay pot, along with a vegetarian version of the same dish, also extremely salty.

3 comments:

D said...

It looks good -- now I'm hungry! That's too bad it was so salty.

mojinho said...

yeah i think it looks good too but it looks more like a stew than a casserole, at least to my american eyes

LynnW said...

I LOVE THOSE CLAY POTS SO MUCH!